Our team members are the foundation of our company. We are searching for people who share in our values to join our team and be part of the future of Scout Land Consultants.
Work with Us
At our core, we’re all about fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration to achieve our client’s goals. We’ve proudly secured over 1,400 land agreements across 38 states. Thanks to our custom software, defined systems, and a fantastic team, we’re here to empower real estate developers to achieve more with less.
Who is Scout Land Consultants?
Scout is redefining how resource development gets done. Using location intelligence and systems to streamline site acquisition, our team works to identify suitable properties for resource projects and helps facilitate land agreements between the landowner and developer.
Our mission is to be your source for future resource development sites— helping clients recognize the potential for their land and reach win-win land agreements with qualified developers.
Join Our Team
We are looking for passionate, assertive and driven individuals to join our site acquisition team in Greenville, South Carolina.
Welcome to the front line! You will be joining our team of seasoned project managers to help negotiate solar land agreements on behalf of our developer partners. You will be supported by our best in class lead generation tools, operating system, and training to ensure you are equipped for success. You will be part of a respectful, values-driven team that loves to work hard and have fun.
Your core role will include:
- Acting as the primary go-between with landowners and our developer partners to facilitate land agreements
- Communicating key deal terms and addressing landowner objections
- Working with third party attorneys, accountants, and advisors to facilitate negotiations
- Using our operating system to track key activities including communication notes, updating workflow stages, and supporting management reporting efforts as needed
- Working directly with the NLR Analyst team for administration and lead generation support
- Representing the company in a professional and respectful manner consistent with our core values.
You could be a great fit if:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience – in a role where you have worked with people to solve problems.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and have a gift for finding and expressing the key idea in a complex issue
- You’ve got a knack for quickly understanding people’s problems and finding the right solution out of a variety of options.
- You are comfortable investing hard work in the early years for long term career dividends. You are looking for a long term and stable career.
- You have strong principles and moral foundation and it’s important for you to work with people you trust and respect; and your coworkers can expect the same from you
- You are results oriented and are challenged and motivated by performance targets
- You have a passion for bringing people together to find win-win solutions
- You embrace new technologies and are comfortable working within a proven system